Join our Team
When you join The Family Guidance & Therapy Center of Southern California, you become part of our family. We spend a lot of time at our workplace. Because of that, we are committed to creating happy, supported and appreciated employees.
The Family Guidance & Therapy Center of Southern California supports our team members by allowing each to work by their unique value system in a respectful and collaborative environment. When we do this, we all work happy.
Training for Clinicians
We provide advanced trainings without contracts for our loyal employees including RDI® consultants .
- CEU provider for BBS
- RDI™ Consultants
- BCBA certification coursework
- EFT core skills
- AEDP certification track
- EMDR consultation
- Exam prep courses for pre-licensed team
- Internships for BBS
- BCBA supervision from a developmental/relational framework
Current Employment Opportunities
- Part Time Developmental Therapist (direct care staff)
- Part Time LMFT openings for Point Loma
- Part Time LMFT openings at Point Loma and Mira Mesa
When you join our team, you will find a group of people that are dedicated to creating a better world. When we work by our values, we can make meaningful change in our clients lives.