Job Title: Administrative Assistant/Scheduler
Employee Classification: Full-Time, nonexempt, hourly.
Rate of Pay: $14.00-$16.00/hour, health benefits, paid vacation, PTO, and 401k match plan.
Accountable to the Administrative Director. Responsible for coordinating the daily schedules for the Mental Health providers and Autism services program when needed. Admin Assistant/Scheduler will answer phone calls, schedule appointments for multiple providers and handle the cancellation emails daily. Must communicate cancellations to both staff and clients and must document in appropriate spreadsheets/software programs. The Admin Assistant/Scheduler will work in collaboration with the other Admin Assistant/Scheduler to make sure that program operations run smoothly.
- Answer phone calls and schedule appointments for multiple providers
- Coordinate staff schedules
- Verify insurance eligibility and benefits
- Request authorizations for mental health services
- Collecting copays and payment information
- Enter new clients in software
- Create and organize client file
- Confirm new intake appointments
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Other day to day office tasks not listed above
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Minimum 2 years of college preferred
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Word, Excel
- Computer literate and good typing skills required
- Online management system/database experience required
- Google Business apps experience preferred (Gmail, Drive, Google Calendar)
- Medical insurance benefit and billing experience required
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills