Job Title: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Community Program
Employee Classification: Full-time/salary, exempt
Rate of Pay: $75,000-$85,000, health benefits, 401k match, PTO plan
Location: Petaluma, CA
We are looking for a candidate that takes initiative, provides input to programming and enjoys challenges. This position is yours to create. Located at one location there is no driving or very minimal driving to client’s homes.
Responsible for the community based autism program. This position is located at one of our community locations and does not require daily driving your personal vehicle. Responsible for supervising Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT’s) staff and maintaining the integrity of the community program. Ensure staff remain well trained and that services are aligned with staff ability and expertise.
- Conduct skill and behavior assessments, including Vineland III, PDD-BI and Functional Behavior Assessments.
- Design comprehensive treatment plans for clients that follow company and insurance standards.
- Ensure all components of service adhere to and uphold standards of insurance company and the BACB.
- Provide personnel management including supervision of staff and evaluation of core staff and interns.
- Coordinate trainings, staff meetings for the purpose of training/supervising staff and facilitating communication among learning team members.
- Maintain data collection, compliance with documentation, and reporting.
- Co-facilitate weekly team meetings, staff meetings, to ensure coordination of community-based services.
- Facilitate parent support and parent trainings.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy standards of clients protected health information and other applicable information and material in accordance to agency policies, and applicable regulations and laws including HIPAA.
- Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA)
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with developmental disabilities.
- Must be in good standing with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
- Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving abilities.
- Must have a clean driving record, valid CA driver’s license and willing to drive company vehicle for job related tasks.
- Employment is subject to required clearances which include tuberculosis test, Live Scan fingerprints, and clean driving record.