Love & Autism
Join us as we crush the paradigms about love, relationships, dating, sex and friendship for those on the autism spectrum. Our speakers will tackle the misconceptions that have resulted in false beliefs and disrespectful treatment models. Topics for 2016 include:
- The Happiness Myth: Showing up in a Meaningful Way
- Autism: A Uniquely Human Experience
- Platonic Love: Autism and The Power of Friendship
- Communicating to Build a Better Relationship
- Parents and How We Share our Love
- Learn practical tools for making and forming friendships
- Gain a deeper appreciation for the value of friendship
- A New Vision of What “Normal” Looks Like
- Relationships Based in Reality Instead of Socialized Behaviors
- Much more!
For more information and to register, go here.